Using GroupDocs.Comparison with .net maiu

Hi i am trying to use your GroupDocs.Comparison in a .net Maui program which uses .net 7

I get the following issues when i try to apply the nuget package to the solution

NU1605: Warning As Error: Detected package downgrade: System.Runtime.Handles from 4.3.0 to 4.0.1. Reference the package directly from the project to select a different version.
DevTools -> GroupDocs.Comparison 23.6.0 -> Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel 2.0.4 -> Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions 2.0.4 -> System.IO.FileSystem 4.0.1 -> runtime.win.System.IO.FileSystem 4.3.0 -> System.Runtime.Handles (>= 4.3.0)
DevTools -> GroupDocs.Comparison 23.6.0 -> Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel 2.0.4 -> Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions 2.0.4 -> System.IO.FileSystem 4.0.1 -> System.Runtime.Handles (>= 4.0.1)
NU1605: Warning As Error: Detected package downgrade: System.Runtime.InteropServices from 4.3.0 to 4.1.0. Reference the package directly from the project to select a different version.
DevTools -> GroupDocs.Comparison 23.6.0 -> Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel 2.0.4 -> Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions 2.0.4 -> System.IO.FileSystem 4.0.1 -> runtime.win.System.IO.FileSystem 4.3.0 -> System.Runtime.InteropServices (>= 4.3.0)
DevTools -> GroupDocs.Comparison 23.6.0 -> Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel 2.0.4 -> Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions 2.0.4 -> System.Runtime.InteropServices (>= 4.1.0)

I thought the main package can have a higher version of the package than the nuget but it seems i am wrong. any suggestions?

To repro, just create a sample .net maui solution from the file new project -> .net maui., then try to add your nuget package.

thanks

@cconner100

Would you mind providing the link to the NuGet package? Are you attempting to install the GroupDocs.Comparison NuGet package or the Conholdate.Total NuGet package?

GroupDocs.Comparison NuGet

This topic has been moved to the related forum: https://forum.groupdocs.com/t/using-groupdocs-comparison-with-net-maiu/13100